Devicecard is a system for comprehensive management of information about medical devices. The system is used to store a detailed knowledge about medical equipment, in particular, to collect technical information about service and routine maintenance of medical devices. A countless number of different medical devices and different requirements for their service causes that the unified documentation in the form of technical passport is required to maintain full supervision over them, and thus help their safe operation.
The system provides a simple and intuitive way to generate the report. We can generate a report using the ready-made templates, and we are able to create own reports tailored to your requirements.
Using a webcam and advanced system functionality we can get in an easy and fast way information about the device and its history.
Expected outcomes after implementation of Devicecard system are:
- complete inventory list of equipment
- full information on the current status of the equipment, along with historical data about repairs and routine maintenance
- ability to plan activities related to the operation of technical equipment
- ability to localize devices under producers field actions
- ability to verify authorizations of service companies
- traceability of medical equipment and control over used equipment
This system will allow you to easily and quickly contact the proper service for your device. Without unnecessary action will be able to select the type of notification and add a description, service company will take care for the rest.
A powerful module for quick definition and generation of custom reports.
Using QR codes and a webcam you’ll quickly get detailed data.
Full information on the current status of the equipment, along with historical data on repairs and routine maintenance.
Integration with service companies significantly improves the communication and reaction on failure.